Effective Tips For Eye Care
The below mentioned eye care tips helps you have a healthy and beautiful eyes, free of eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick, spinach, papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta carotene which helps to have healthy eyes.
- Put a slice of potato or cucumber on both the eyes, after 10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to avoid eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
- To reduce puffiness of your eyes, Crush a cucumber and take the juice. Add a little rose water and apply around the eyes and wash it after 20 minutes.
- Immerse wads of cotton in a cooled mixture of cucumber and potato juice. Keep this on your eyelids for 15 to 20 minutes and gently wash it off. Apply a little baby oil. Put sliced cucumber over your eyes to treat dark circles.
- Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them work more efficiently.
- Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
- Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
- Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect your eyes from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage to eyes.
- Apply a thin coat of castor oil on the eyelashes and eyebrows every night. It strengthens eye lashes and cools the eyes.
- To avoid any kind of puffiness in your eyes drink minimum 12 glasses of water. Drinking lots of water helps to flush out waste from the body.
- Do not rub your eyes for any reason but instead just blink your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise to the eyes.
- Take a vitamin diet to make eyes brighter. (papaya, eggs, fish, milk, cilantro etc.,) Wash eyes with cold water to get sparkling eyes.
- Soak amla overnight in water and use this water the next morning to wash the eyes.
- Soak cotton in Luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 min.
- To soothe tired eyes, dip cotton pads in chilled milk and place it on closed eyes for 10 minutes. Now relax completely.
- To completely relax the eyes and the surrounding muscles, close your eyes and think of something that is pleasant or soothing at a distance. Now gently open your eyes and look into the distance. Next focus is on an object at arm’s length. Do this extremely relaxing exercise four or five times a day.
- For Puffy Eyes: Grate a potato with its peel and apply on your closed eyelids for about 20 minutes and relax completely. You may even take a nap.
- Wash your face and ensure that there is no make-up on your face before you sleep, because, make-up creams may spoil your face as it will be there for the whole night. It is better if no cream is applied. What I feel is, wash your face before sleeping and if at all you want to apply any cream, just apply night cream and none other than that.