Manicure at Home
Manicure is good for our hands. It cleans the hands and arms .Now you can d
o your own manicure at home. Let’s get started.
Small tub to soak your hands
Manicure salt (or) stone salt
Manicure shampoo (or) normal shampoo
Cuticle cream (or) moisturizer
Pumice stone also known as manicure stone
Manicure blade is used to remove the dead cells from the cracks in the hands
Nail pusher is used to clean on the nails this.
Dead cell remover
- Pour warm water into the tub.
- Add tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoon of shampoo, 10 drops of hydrogen peroxide and liquid ammonia each, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon Dettol to the water and mix well.
- Remove all ornaments from your
- Clean your hands with the dead cell remover.
- Remove your nail polish with a nail polish remover.
- Cut the nails neatly. Shape it and clean the dirt inside the nails.
Soak your feet for 10 mins in that warm water.
- Clean your feet with a brush. Use pumice stone and scrapper all over the
- Take cold water in another tub. Clean your legs with cold water and also clean in between the fingers .
- Dry the legs. Apply moisturizer on the nails and push it into nails with the help of a nail pusher.
- Clean at the corners of the nails too.
Diabetic patients should avoid Nail pusher and dead cell remover.