Tips For Getting Soft Hands
So your hands don’t feel soft any longer? Don’t worry there is an option for getting a soft hands.
- Before you go to bed, lavish on by Vaseline and after that pop on a pair of cotton gloves. Your hands will be amazingly soft by morning.
- Do not let the skin on hands dry and moisturize them often to keep off the winkles. Use your face cream on your hands once a week. Do not apply nail polish for few days. Do not apply nail polish for few days after every two weeks for better and healthy nails.
- Wear rubber gloves while working in the sun (i.e. garden).
- Apply the mixture of orange juice and honey to make your hands soft.
- Mix glycerin, lemon juice and a few drops of rose water and use it to massage your hands every other day.
- Cornmeal is a great scrub for hands and cleanses and softens your hands wonderfully.
- Once a week, cover your hands with petroleum jelly and then wear a glove over the top. In the morning, your hands will be smooth, soft, and will feel fantastic.
- Application of white eggs also makes a hand mask. It makes the skin tight and prevents formation of wrinkles.
- Special treatments such as a warm oil bath and herbal therapies can keep your hands soft and supple forever.
- A professional manicure is a real treatment, but be sure that the emphasis is on nail health and not covering up weak nails with acrylic ones. Go for a manicure that nourishes your existing nails and pampers your hands.